Taffy apples are one of the best things about the fall and winter, don’t you agree? The nuts and caramel on top of the apple is just, hmmm, a bit of heaven. This classic apple and caramel delight lets you enjoy that tastiness from a bowl and will be loved by everyone who gets a taste!
Taffy Apple Salad Recipe
- 4 apples
- 3-6 chocolate candy bars with caramel and nuts
- Lemon juice
- 16 oz. whipped topping
- 1 package vanilla pudding mix
- Milk (as much as pudding calls for)
- Caramel ice cream topping
- Combine and mix cool whip, pudding and milk.
- Chop apples into bite-sized pieces.
- Sprinkle lemon juice over apples to keep them from browning.
- Chop candy bar into bite-sized pieces.
- Stir apples and candy pieces into whipped mixture.
- Drizzle with caramel.
- Garnish with chocolate bandy car pieces.
- Cool and serve.
Sounds like caramelized apple goody deliciousness! Yummmmm!